Now accepting nominations for the 2018 St. Cecilia Alumnae Association Outstanding Alumna and Young Alumna of the Year.
2017 Nancy Sanders Peterson Hearn '51
Heather Yopp Honeycutt '02
2016 Jeri Alessio Carver '56
Katie Wells '00
2015 Debbie Wallace Craig '65
Jill Bader '01
2014 Dale Baird Mitchell '76
2013 Veronica Strobel Seigenthaler '57 and
Sister Mary Louis Baltz, O.P. '57
2012 Claudia Volz Kornmeyer '71
2011 Paulette Clark Whitworth '48 and Mildred Sharp Coode '42
2010 Sister Mary Christopher Weiland O.P. '73 and Peggy Hunt '77
2009 Peggy Lampley Robeson '60
2008 Frances Anne Varallo '63
2007 Jean Drennan Dortch '51 and Julie Dortch Cragon '78
2006 Agnes Eckhardt Nixon '40
2005 Mary Catherine Bradley Hannon '48
2004 Sister Mary Justin Haltom, O.P. '74
2003 Alice Byrne Burns '53
2002 Sister Mary George Barrett O.P. '47
2001 Sister Janet Marie Geist, O.P. '56
2000 Katie Haltom '70
1999 Sister Andrea Vaughn D.C.'39
1998 Frances Petrucelli Varallo '31
1997 Sister Dominica Gobel, O.P. '27
1996 Sue Ann Mannion Simpson '46
1995 Sister Assumpta Long, O.P. '50
1994 Rose Dalton Dortch '14
- Alumna service and commitment includes, but is not limited to, involvement with the school as an advocate, volunteer, benefactor, alumnae association officer, faculty or staff member or coach.
- Leadership and outstanding service in her family, faith, community, vocation, or profession, and in doing so is an inspiration for others.
- Alumna may be nominated by any fellow alumna, or anyone who knows the nominee (family or friend).
- Deadline is October 20, 2017
- Nominations should be sent in one of three ways:
- Selection committee is comprised of St. Cecilia Alumnae Association Board and SCA Administration. The committee meets in October to select the award recipient. The selection of award recipient is by consensus of the committee.