Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at St. Cecilia Academy. For general inquiries, please email cover letter and resume to Chris Caprioli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Finance Manager
The Dominican Campus Business Office is seeking qualified applicants for a Finance Manager who are faith-filled witnesses committed to the mission of Catholic education. The Dominican Campus Business Office serves Overbrook School, St. Cecilia Academy, and Aquinas College. An interested candidate should email a letter of interest and a resume to Keith Giger at Gigerk@dominicancampus.org.
Position: Cafeteria Cashier/Prep
PT/FT: Part Time M-F 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The cafeteria assistant/cashier is a part-time, hourly position in a high volume cafeteria serving both a high school and elementary school. The cashier/prep position is responsible for helping prepare the food service line for daily lunch service and efficient register check-out of all students.
Qualifications: Applicant must possess an energetic, can-do attitude; ability to work quickly and safely to ensure service for all students within allotted time; ability to use general kitchen equipment and follow verbal directions; ability to work effectively with a small, efficient crew. Must be able to lift (40) pounds and able to stand up for four hour shift.
The Dominican Sisters of the St. Cecilia Congregation own and operate the Dominican Campus at 4210 Harding Pike, which is home to both St. Cecilia Academy (high school) and Overbrook School (elementary school) and Aquinas College.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Start Date: August 2016
IT Support Technician
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain computer workstation hardware, software and peripheral equipment. Collaborate with computer users to identify and resolve hardware and software operational problems. Assists the Network and Client Services Officer with infrastructure and server projects.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install, configure, maintain and diagnose computers, laptops and any authorized peripherals including but not limited to printers, audio visual and wireless devices.
- Configure, monitor and support mobile devices including iPads and cell phones.
- Serve as Helpdesk backup, recording trouble calls and performing first line troubleshooting with users
- Assist with system administration functions such as managing hardware and software inventory and licenses, software updates and workstation antivirus
- May assist in management and installation of servers and other infrastructure components including wireless networks
Knowledge and skills sought:
- Knowledge of a variety of widely used computer hardware and software components, printers and projection equipment and the ability to troubleshoot problems there with.
- Ability to set up and support Apple iPads and applications
- Thorough knowledge of Windows OS for desktops and servers plus Microsoft 2010 and 2016 Office Suites as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of computer imaging with knowledge of Symantec Ghost a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Basic understanding of virtualization with knowledge of Microsoft Hyper V a plus
- Associate’s degree or higher in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Technology or related field desirable. 3 years’ experience in installing, configuring and maintaining computer workstation hardware, software and peripherals. Additional experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in an educational environment desirable
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, work in confined spaces and, on occasion, on a ladder.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be punctual and present a professional image.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, disability, 403(b) with employer match, paid time off.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to: ITposition@dominicancampus.org
About the Employer:
The Dominican Campus is a private Catholic campus consisting of three schools--Overbrook School, St. Cecilia Academy, and Aquinas College--located in Metropolitan Nashville, Tennessee.