Visit St. cecilia academy
The advantage of an all-girls' school does not come simply from removing boys, but rather from the ability of a girls' school to dedicate its entire purpose and mission to the education and development of girls. Prospective students and families are invited to many events throughout the year to see why your daughter belongs at St. Cecilia Academy.
- 8th Grade Visit Days – August - October
- Walk-In Wednesdays - August 21, September 18, October 23, November 20, January 29, February 19, and March 25
- Junior High Girls Night Out – September 20
- Open House – October 27
- Fall Musical: The Little Mermaid - November 8-10, 15-17
- Admissions Fireside Chats – November 14, December 5, January 22, and February 6
- ISEE Exam – December 7
- Family Interviews – January - February
- Application Deadline – January 15
- Principal’s Scholarship Exam – January 14, January 30
- Tuition Assistance Deadline on FACTS – February 20
- Math is for Girls - February 22
- Admissions Decisions Mailed – February 29
- Contracts Deadline – March 6
Eighth grade classes are invited to come as a school to St. Cecilia Academy. The day will include a tour, classroom visits, lunch and opportunity to meet coaches, teachers, administrators and students. Class visits are organized between St. Cecilia Academy and the partner school. Request for your student’s school to come to a class visit day.
Friday, September 20
Junior high girls are invited to St. Cecilia Academy. The student ambassadors plan a fun-filled night no student would want to miss. Music will fill the hallways as seventh and eighth grade students meet new friends.
To learn more about our educational philosophy, parents of 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th grade girls are invited to St. Cecilia Academy during the spring semester. Visit classes, talk with the Principal, Deans, the admissions team, and current students. Dig deeper into our classrooms and you will discover that St. Cecilia Academy is the place for young women today..